Proposals & Form-letters
Integrated Proposals and Form-letters will save your staff significant amounts of time as well reduce the agency’s E&O exposure. Creating documents by “hand crafting” requires stupid amounts of time and effort. And simply copying such documents from a prior period or from a different account and then revising the specific content creates a significant E&O exposure.
- Formatted as per agency specifications. Fonts, colors or images can all be set up to match the agency’s preference.
- Integrated with your Agency Management System – so the data in the applications pulls through to the documents and the completed Word document is attached to the Client file.
- Advanced utilization of Word functionality:
- If statements to modify the output based upon client data – So the same document will come out differently for an Agency Bill vs. a Direct Bill policy, or checking for missing information on an application, etc.
- Number formatting – so amounts always have commas or dollar signs if desired
- Capitalization formatting – so vehicle body type doesn’t always have to be in ALL CAPS
- Date formatting and calculation – so the Expiration date can appear as “January 1st, 2010” instead of “01/01/2010”
- Agency staff member training on the skills needed to create and maintain such documents can be included in the planning.
- On site or remote setup options are available